The Brief 5/16/17: Design News You Might Have Missed
Here’s the latest:
- PREACH. “If you want to get something done bad enough, you’ll find a way. Go after it with everything you’ve got and when the going gets tough and you feel frustrated, don’t give in.”
- Sure, your socks look cool, but are they scented?
- How fake news is changing the way consumers look at brands.
- KFC expands even further, offering chicken-flavored truffles for Mother’s Day. Yum?
- How to get kids to eat their fruits and vegetables.
- The sweetest grocery store commercial ever!
- San Francisco’s Four Barrel Coffee intends to roll out a new package design “every few weeks, always and forever.”
- How do you feel about the new body shape-inspired packaging design for Dove?
- Scary: junk food packaging impacts your brain just like drug and alcohol addiction
- Excellent advice. “Disrupt before being disrupted.”
- Walk down memory lane with some of Lego’s old packaging designs.
- A possible advancement for child-resistant packaging for cannabis products.
- Why does cream cheese come in packaging that is so difficult to reuse?
- Bottled water is the category with the largest packaging growth opportunity around the world.